This is an entry to mid-level sales position and one to three years sales experience preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
Rehab Technologies, LLC is a nationally ranked provider for Durable Medical Equipment, specifically ranked in the top five for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) devices. We strive to maintain the highest quality of service for all stakeholders by exceeding expectations and we offer a personal approach to patient care and the service of our products.
Rehab Technologies, LLC is entering its twenty second year in business under its current ownership and is focused on serving the southeast region. Our home office is located in Huntsville, Alabama; however, we utilize local representatives and technicians in a direct customer service role to stakeholders (patient, physician, medical facility, home health agency, etc.) who utilize our products and services all over the southeast. Our unique business model, specifically our dedication to our patients and referral sources is what separates us from our competition. The individual that we hire will be a talented professional who has the opportunity to take a new territory to the next level by using their passion for customer service and willingness to go above and beyond in order to get the job done.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Territory Manager will concentrate their efforts on marketing and servicing Rehab Technologies’ product line, which includes Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Spinal Orthotic, and Continuous Passive Motion devices. These products provide solutions for chronic and surgical wound healing, indications related to the spine, and post-operative care. This self-motivated person will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and cultivating all potential sales leads and prospects, while developing customer relationships and illustrating a positive image for the company. The Territory Manager will be expected to train, in-service, and support healthcare professionals in hospitals, operating room, wound care facilities, and other patient care settings.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
Bracing and Orthotics:
- LSO – Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis
- TLSO – Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis
- Cervical Collar
- OA – Osteoarthritis Knee Brace
- ACL – Anterior Cruciate Ligament Knee Brace
CPM – Continuous Passive Motion Devices:
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license (Must be able to pass MVR check)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years of outside B2B sales experience preferred but willing to train the right person
- Passionate about patient care and serving others
- Familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Management software)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Expense account
- Company iPhone and iPad
- Company provided health and dental insurance
- Retirement package with company match