The Optiflex® 3 Knee CPM is typically used postoperatively for Total Knee Replacement and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) repairs. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move the joint, tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion. By repeatedly flexing and extending the affected joint through a prescribed range of motion for an extended period of time, the OptiFlex® 3 CPM device lessens the adverse effects of immobilization and trauma on the knee joint.
- The ultra-wide carriage is engineered to accommodate the normal knee patient, as well as the large size adult, the athlete and even pediatric patients.
- The open-frame architecture is not only visually appealing but also therapeutically functional.
- Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced flexion angle limit.
- Eliminates time-consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily range of motion.
- Incorporates several new innovations that will increase patient comfort, compliance and treatment outcomes.
Extension/Flexion: -5 – 120°
Pauses: 0 – 30 sec.
Speed: 18° – 180°/minute
Unit Weight: 27 lbs.